Cartes 2012, Paris
The leading global event in the digital security and payment solutions market, CARTES, will take place at the Paris-Nord Villepinte exhibition centre from 6 to 8 November 2012.
Come and meet SABIC Innovative plastics at booth 4M 102 to view SABIC’s Lexan™ security and ID card film portfolio, which has been specially designed for easy manufacture and lamination of complex secure ID cards. It includes a lasermarkable grade, a bright white (opaque) grade, a clear grade for the cover or intermediate layers, co-extruded film and flexible hard-coated film.
These products directly address accelerating industry trends calling for more and thinner card layers to accommodate additional safety features, provide easy processing and enhanced durability for ID cards and other security documents.
Exhibition and conference information
Dates: 6-8 November 2012
Venue: Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, Roissy CDG Cedex, Hall 3 & 4
Booth: 4M 102
- NEW LEXAN™ CXT FILM FROM SABIC OFFERS HIGH THERMAL PROCESS STABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY FOR DEMANDING PRINTED ELECTRONIC SUBSTRATES
- SABIC LAUNCHES STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS
- SABIC LAUNCHES AT NPE 2018 NEW FORMABLE HARD-COATED LEXAN™ MARGARD™ FHC SHEET FOR GLAZING APPLICATIONS TO COMPLY WITH UPDATED ECE R43 SAFETY REGULATION
- SABIC TO SHOWCASE PIONEERING LEXAN™ DLCW LIGHT DIFFUSING TECHNOLOGY AT INTERNATIONAL SIGN EXPO
- SABIC DEMONSTRATES COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AT WEF WITH ICONIC STRUCTURE, ICEHOUSE™
Register for newsletter