Decorating a part during the molding cycle can save you time, money and resources. In-Mold Decoration (IMD) offers several important advantages over other decoration methods. These include design flexibility, multiple features in a single operation, long-lasting graphics, manufacturing productivity, and system cost reductions. SABIC can help you choose the right materials for your IMD application. We also offer guidelines on designing for IMD as well as information about processing and cost analysis.
For more information about In-Mold Decoration Services click here.
- SABIC TO SHOWCASE PIONEERING LEXAN™ DLCW LIGHT DIFFUSING TECHNOLOGY AT INTERNATIONAL SIGN EXPO
- SABIC DEMONSTRATES COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AT WEF WITH ICONIC STRUCTURE, ICEHOUSE™
- SABIC FEATURES ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING, GLAZING AND CARRIAGE INTERIOR CAPABILITIES AT APTA EXPO 2017
- SABIC EXPANDS LEXAN™ SHEET PRODUCT LINE TO DELIVER ENHANCED RAILWAY INTERIOR DESIGNS WITH FIRE SAFETY
- NEW AIRCRAFT COMPLIANT MATERIALS BRING THIN-WALL, MOLDED-IN COLOR CAPABILITIES, ENABLING STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGNS
Register for newsletter