Decorating a part during the molding cycle can save you time, money and resources. In-Mold Decoration (IMD) offers several important advantages over other decoration methods. These include design flexibility, multiple features in a single operation, long-lasting graphics, manufacturing productivity, and system cost reductions. SABIC can help you choose the right materials for your IMD application. We also offer guidelines on designing for IMD as well as information about processing and cost analysis.
For more information about In-Mold Decoration Services click here.
- NEW LEXAN™ CXT FILM FROM SABIC OFFERS HIGH THERMAL PROCESS STABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY FOR DEMANDING PRINTED ELECTRONIC SUBSTRATES
- SABIC LAUNCHES STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS
- SABIC LAUNCHES AT NPE 2018 NEW FORMABLE HARD-COATED LEXAN™ MARGARD™ FHC SHEET FOR GLAZING APPLICATIONS TO COMPLY WITH UPDATED ECE R43 SAFETY REGULATION
- SABIC TO SHOWCASE PIONEERING LEXAN™ DLCW LIGHT DIFFUSING TECHNOLOGY AT INTERNATIONAL SIGN EXPO
- SABIC DEMONSTRATES COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AT WEF WITH ICONIC STRUCTURE, ICEHOUSE™
Register for newsletter