LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™ SHEET
Evolving fire safety regulations for building materials and the growing material need to comply with sanitation standards drive designers and maintenance managers in hospitals as well as public facilities to look for new ways to enhance public safety. SABIC is helping customers to meet these challenges by introducing a new LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™ sheet solution for clean room surfaces and interior wall cladding applications in public facilities and hospitals. This opaque, low-gloss PC/ABS blend solid sheet portfolio delivers high strength and stain resistance to blood, iodine, rubber gasket marks and other common stains in hospitals and public facilities. It also offers excellent chemical resistance to most of the cleaning agents including disinfectant Isopropanol (rubbing alcohol), helping save significant maintenance costs.
POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS :
- Interior wall cladding of healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, homes for the elderly, sterile rooms and laboratories.
- Industrial facilities such as clean rooms, industrial kitchens, refrigeration rooms, storage areas.
- Public facilities such as schools, kindergartens, restrooms, airports, bus stops, train stations, sport centres, or any other surrounds where there is a desire to reduce the potential transference of pathogens
- ENVIRONMENT – non-chlorinated and non-brominated product
- ANTI-BACTERIAL PROPERTIES – for specific grades
- EXCELLENT RESISTANCE – to chemicals, including stain of blood and urine
- EASY TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT – withstands repeated cleaning with common hospital cleaning agents
- HIGH IMPACT STRENGTH AND SCRATCH RESISTANCE – virtually unbreakable and resistant to abrasion
- EASY TO FORM AND INSTALL – even for existing buildings
- FIRE SAFETY AND EXCELLENT SMOKE PERFORMANCE – B-s1-d0 rating according to
European EN 13501-1 standard
- DURABILITY -10 year written limited warranty
|LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™ Sheet Brochure - Solution for clean room surfaces and interior wall cladding||Americas, Asia Pacific, EMEA|
|LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™ Sheet Brochure - Solution for clean room surfaces and interior wall cladding - Italian language||EMEA|
|Technical Manual - Processing Guide for LEXAN™ Sheet||Americas, Asia Pacific, EMEA|
|LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™ Sheet - B6200 Grade||Americas, Asia Pacific, EMEA|
|LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™ Sheet - B6200 Grade - German language||EMEA|