Aircraft Interiors Expo 2018, Hamburg, Germany
Aircraft Interiors Expo is the world’s leading event for airlines and the supply chain to source the latest innovations, technologies and products for the cabin interiors, inflight entertainment and passenger comfort industries.
Aircraft Interiors Expo is the global must attend event to see the latest ideas and innovations in aircraft interiors. Staged annually the show launched in 2000 in Cannes and has evolved throughout the years, moving to Hamburg in 2002. If you are involved or responsible for the purchase of cabin interiors, in-flight entertainment, connectivity, passenger experience and passenger services, this is the industry event you cannot afford to miss.
Come and see us in Hall 6 with booth number #6C100. SABIC will showcase high-performance LEXAN™ and ULTEM™ resin, sheet, foam, composites and additive manufacturing solutions that are helping aircraft interior customers optimize not only the flying experience, but potentially reduce overall system costs as well.
- SABIC’S LEXAN™ CLINIWALL™ AC6200 SHEET PROVIDES ANTI-BACTERIAL, HYGIENIC AND TOUCHABLE WALL CLADDING SOLUTIONS FOR HOSPITALS AND PUBLIC FACILITIES
- SABIC INTRODUCES PROVEN STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS TO THE AMERICAS
- NEW LEXAN™ CXT FILM FROM SABIC OFFERS HIGH THERMAL PROCESS STABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY FOR DEMANDING PRINTED ELECTRONIC SUBSTRATES
- SABIC LAUNCHES STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS
- SABIC LAUNCHES AT NPE 2018 NEW FORMABLE HARD-COATED LEXAN™ MARGARD™ FHC SHEET FOR GLAZING APPLICATIONS TO COMPLY WITH UPDATED ECE R43 SAFETY REGULATION
Register for newsletter