Decorating a part during the molding cycle can save you time, money and resources. In-Mold Decoration (IMD) offers several important advantages over other decoration methods. These include design flexibility, multiple features in a single operation, long-lasting graphics, manufacturing productivity, and system cost reductions. SABIC can help you choose the right materials for your IMD application. We also offer guidelines on designing for IMD as well as information about processing and cost analysis.
For more information about In-Mold Decoration Services click here.
- NEW AIRCRAFT COMPLIANT MATERIALS BRING THIN-WALL, MOLDED-IN COLOR CAPABILITIES, ENABLING STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGNS
- ADVANCED MATERIALS FOR THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY FROM SABIC SHOWCASED IN DAVOS DURING WEF
- SABIC ANNOUNCES LARGE FORMAT TOUCH SENSOR CAPABILITY WITH 2.5 AND 3D FORMABILITY
- SABIC LAUNCHES NEW SHEET PORTFOLIO FOR SANITARY INTERIOR SURFACES IN HOSPITALS AND PUBLIC FACILITIES
- SABIC RECEIVES EPSE DESIGN AWARD FOR LEXAN™ SHEET USED FOR THE CAIXAFORUM
Register for newsletter