Global Company with Local Services & Supply
Specialty Film & Sheet business operates a worldwide network of sales, distribution, research, manufacturing and technical service facilities. With all twelve ISO certified manufacturing sites across the USA, Canada, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria, China, Malaysia, India and Brazil, the company serves customers around the world in a broad spectrum of industries and applications.
As a business unit of SABIC’s Innovative Plastics business unit , Specialty Film & Sheet benefits from global cross-business resources and expertise. From its network of technical centers in in the United States, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Korea and India, the company provides a variety of services.
These include hands-on engineering and technical support that extends from right material selection to characterization of mechanical, thermal, UV /heat aging data, advanced light measurements, optical modeling to part design and installation guidelines.
The company also offers a local team, complete supply chain and distribution organization to ensure a reliable source of materials to its customers wherever their manufacturing site is located.
- SABIC DEMONSTRATES COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AT WEF WITH ICONIC STRUCTURE, ICEHOUSE™
- SABIC FEATURES ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING, GLAZING AND CARRIAGE INTERIOR CAPABILITIES AT APTA EXPO 2017
- SABIC EXPANDS LEXAN™ SHEET PRODUCT LINE TO DELIVER ENHANCED RAILWAY INTERIOR DESIGNS WITH FIRE SAFETY
- NEW AIRCRAFT COMPLIANT MATERIALS BRING THIN-WALL, MOLDED-IN COLOR CAPABILITIES, ENABLING STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGNS
- ADVANCED MATERIALS FOR THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY FROM SABIC SHOWCASED IN DAVOS DURING WEF
Register for newsletter