Aircraft Interiors Expo, Seattle
Seattle, WA, USA
Taking place in Seattle September 25 – 27, Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas will be showcasing the very latest in cabin design and innovations featuring cabin management systems, seating products, soft furnishings and more.
Come visit SABIC at stand 828 to view our product portfolio of high performance thermoplastic resin, sheet, foam and composite solutions that help aerospace customers meet the critical challenges of weight-out, regulatory compliance, sustainability and improved flying experience.
These innovative products, together with the company’s advanced material technologies are helping global aircraft OEMs reduce weight significantly which may conserve fuel and lower emissions; meet tough flame-smoke-toxicity (FST) regulations; reduce overall system costs; and enhance safety and comfort of the cabin environment.
Dates: 25 – 27 September 2012
Venue: Washington State Convention Center, 800 Convention Place, Seattle, USA
- SABIC INTRODUCES PROVEN STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS TO THE AMERICAS
- NEW LEXAN™ CXT FILM FROM SABIC OFFERS HIGH THERMAL PROCESS STABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY FOR DEMANDING PRINTED ELECTRONIC SUBSTRATES
- SABIC LAUNCHES STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS
- SABIC LAUNCHES AT NPE 2018 NEW FORMABLE HARD-COATED LEXAN™ MARGARD™ FHC SHEET FOR GLAZING APPLICATIONS TO COMPLY WITH UPDATED ECE R43 SAFETY REGULATION
- SABIC TO SHOWCASE PIONEERING LEXAN™ DLCW LIGHT DIFFUSING TECHNOLOGY AT INTERNATIONAL SIGN EXPO
Register for newsletter