Designer and Architect
For architects and designers around the world, SABIC’s Specialty Film & Sheet business offers technical assistance in designing buildings with polycarbonate sheet. From the conceptual design phase to actual result, we can advise you on material selection, design and specification requirements. And SABIC’s LEXAN™ sheet portfolio gives you enhanced design freedom, easy installation, high performance and regulatory compliance from a single source.
Resources for designers and architects
We have created an online publication for architects and designers that shows the versatility of LEXAN sheet in a myriad of buildings: from rooflights and verandas to entire sports stadiums. Read it and be inspired!
ARCAT SpecWizard® provides an architectural information on building materials, manufacturers, specifications and guides you through the selecting and configuring of a building product and assembles based on the decisions you made. You can then download the specification for your project and your office master.
LEXAN sheet products can help architects and designers succeed in the lucrative green building space and have potential to contribute to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification by providing natural light, optimizing energy performance, and utilizing recycled content.
We also offer guidelines on designing for IMD as well as information about processing and cost analysis. For more information about In-Mold Decoration Services click here.
- NEW AIRCRAFT COMPLIANT MATERIALS BRING THIN-WALL, MOLDED-IN COLOR CAPABILITIES, ENABLING STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGNS
- ADVANCED MATERIALS FOR THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY FROM SABIC SHOWCASED IN DAVOS DURING WEF
- SABIC ANNOUNCES LARGE FORMAT TOUCH SENSOR CAPABILITY WITH 2.5 AND 3D FORMABILITY
- SABIC LAUNCHES NEW SHEET PORTFOLIO FOR SANITARY INTERIOR SURFACES IN HOSPITALS AND PUBLIC FACILITIES
- SABIC RECEIVES EPSE DESIGN AWARD FOR LEXAN™ SHEET USED FOR THE CAIXAFORUM
Register for newsletter