For architects and designers around the world, SABIC’s Functional Forms business offers technical assistance in designing buildings with polycarbonate sheet. From the conceptual design phase to actual result, we can advise you on material selection, design and specification requirements. And SABIC’s LEXAN™ sheet portfolio gives you enhanced design freedom, easy installation, high performance and regulatory compliance from a single source.
Resources for designers and architects
We have created an online publication for architects and designers that shows the versatility of LEXAN sheet in a myriad of buildings: from rooflights and verandas to entire sports stadiums. Read it and be inspired!
ARCAT SpecWizard® provides an architectural information on building materials, manufacturers, specifications and guides you through the selecting and configuring of a building product and assembles based on the decisions you made. You can then download the specification for your project and your office master.
LEXAN sheet products can help architects and designers succeed in the lucrative green building space and have potential to contribute to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification by providing natural light, optimizing energy performance, and utilizing recycled content.
We also offer guidelines on designing for IMD as well as information about processing and cost analysis. For more information about In-Mold Decoration Services click here.
- SABIC INTRODUCES PROVEN STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS TO THE AMERICAS
- NEW LEXAN™ CXT FILM FROM SABIC OFFERS HIGH THERMAL PROCESS STABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY FOR DEMANDING PRINTED ELECTRONIC SUBSTRATES
- SABIC LAUNCHES STADECK™ HEAVY-DUTY PANELS
- SABIC LAUNCHES AT NPE 2018 NEW FORMABLE HARD-COATED LEXAN™ MARGARD™ FHC SHEET FOR GLAZING APPLICATIONS TO COMPLY WITH UPDATED ECE R43 SAFETY REGULATION
- SABIC TO SHOWCASE PIONEERING LEXAN™ DLCW LIGHT DIFFUSING TECHNOLOGY AT INTERNATIONAL SIGN EXPO
Register for newsletter